At the round table the following knights, squires and rings are recorded in the books:
New knights 2010
#96 Corina Reubold-Lixfield – Recommended by Corinna Schubert
#97 Anna Clara Olofsson – Recommended by Katrin Walberg
#98 Kristina Winholz – Recommended by Bent Branderup
#99 Maiken Bjergaard – Recommended by Bent Branderup
New squires 2010
- Julia Schrempf – Recommended by Eva stix
- Ingela Brunnberg – Recommended by Carina Branderup
- Charlotta Agard Orsmark – Recommended by Carina Branderup
- Anki Gustavsson – Recommended by Carina Branderup
- Maja Caspersen – Recommended by Hanna Engström
- Claudia Straus – Recommended by Ulrike Hug
- Rebecca Lega – Recommended by Katrin Wallberg
- Petra Wenzel – Recommended by Sabine Kellinger
- Karin wittebrood – Recommended by Marijke de Jong
- Sonja Braafhart – Recommended by Marijke de Jong
- Martit Kretschmar – Recommended by Corinna Schubert
- Julia Schnatterbeck – Recommended by Corinna Schubert
- Linda Ritzen – Recommended by Elise Nilsson
New rings 2010
- Eva Stix
- Andrea Harrer
- Kristina Winholz
- Petra Grunleitner
- Marijke de Jong
- Dispensation for 1 year to stay an active knight:
- Belinda Bolsenbroek
- Hanna Engström
- Ulrike Hug
- .If the squire succeeded the longe test this will be showed on this website.
- The word ‘Courbette‘ will no longer be used. In stead the word ‘Croupade’ will be used.
- The levade/terre à terre ring will be separated in 2 rings, the courbette ring will released.
- So a knight can enter him/herself into the examinations for the following gold rings:
- Piaffe ring
- Passage ring
- Canter ring
- Levade ring
- Terre à terre ring (former courbette ring)
- High school ring (2 jumps: croupade and ballotade/capriole)
- The content of the terre à terre test:
- Transition piaffe – terre à terre to both sides
- Quarter in in terre à terre to both sides
- Shoulder in in terre à terre to both sides
- Half pirouette in terre à terre to both sides
- Bended -straight terre à terre to both sides
- Straight- straight terre à terre on the center line
- An aspirant-squire is allowed to ride the squiretest with a neck rein/cordeo or without any reins. The judge has to give permission before the test begins.
- To get in the squire- or knightbook the new squire or knight has to appear at the round table together with the knight who will recommend this new squire/knight.
- The website of a knight will be shown on this website only if the knight contributes 25 euro at the round table.
- Eva Stix is the new table master of Austria.